PLACING PDF FILES ON YOUR WEBSITE
Because saved changes to your website overwrite orginal files, once you update your website, Taylor Applications, LLC is no longer responsible for its original content.
If you prefer that Taylor Applications, LLC maintain your website, please contact us for pricing.
HOW TO ADD PDF FILES TO YOUR WEBSITE . . .
1. Login to your control panel by going to www.accountsupport.com or by clicking here
and enter your username and password. Contact us if you have forgotten your username and/or password
2. Next, click on the "file manager" icon - it looks like this:
3. You are now at the FileManager screen
4. In the left-hand column [marked "Manage Files & Directories", locate the small "root" folder - it looks like this: 
5. Under this "root directory" folder will be two other folders - one marked "public_html" and the other one marked "stats"
6. Double-click the "public_html" folder icon and the list of all your website folders and files will appear in column 2.
7. To add PDF files, click the folder with the name of the directory in which you want to store them - [pdf]. Note: If you need us to create your PDF folder for you just let us know.
8. Now add the PDF files by clicking on the "blue up arrow" icon in column 2 - it looks like this:  You will be prompted to "browse" to locate
the PDF files on your computer, cd or flash drive, etc.
9. Continue to "browse" for each PDF file you wish to add. Once you are finished, click the "upload" button to send the PDF files to the [pdf] directory.
At this point, you have only uploaded the PDF files. You now need to add the "HTML" code to make them appear on the web page/s of your choice.
Below is a screen shot of a webpage from your control panel. If you were to insert the code [colored in red below], the PDF file that you named myfile.pdf in the directory you created
named PDF would show up on your page!
Note: Visitors to your website would not see the code in red. They would simply click on the words My File [shown in green on the screen shot below] to access the PDF file.
<title>Title of Your Website</title>
<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<!!--INSERT TEXT BELOW--!!>
<a href="pdf/myfile.pdf">My File</a>