RENEW YOUR DOMAIN NAME
The most important part of your web presence is having a valid domain name. Be sure to keep your domain name active. If you allow your domain name to expire, you risk losing it to someone else who may register it.
Be sure to read your Taylor Applications, LLC invoice carefully. If it states under the Comments or special instructions section that It is your responsibility to renew your domain name [listed below]. Please ensure that your domain name is active as this is the domain name that is associated with your hosting account. An expired domain name will not allow visitors to access your website , you will need to ensure that your domain name is active.
To renew your domain name and/or add more years, go to the website where you registered it, login to your account, and follow their instructions for the renewal process.
If your domain name is registered with 123CheapDomains.com follow these steps:
Go to: https://www.123cheapdomains.com/renew
Once on this page, use option A, and fill in the domain name, user id, and password [Have your Domain Name, User ID and Password ready; see note below if you have forgotten your password] and click the blue button that reads "Renewal Option #1 – Login Here to Renew Domains".
If you have forgotten your password, you can click the message "Don't remember your password? Click Here To Retrieve It Now". Your login and password will be sent to the administrative contact email on file with www.123cheapdomains.com.
[**Note: As an alternative, you can choose option B if you do not have your user id and password.]
Once you are logged in, complete the following:
1. Click on the small box to "check box to renew this domain"
2. Select the number of years you want to renew – anywhere from 1 to 10 years – the rate for renewal is $13.95 per year.
3. Select your Credit Card Type
4. Enter a valid credit card number
5. Provide the credit card's expiry date
6. Click the button to continue
7. At the next screen, verify all your information – especially your e-mail address so that 123CheapDomains can send you a reminder when it is time to renew again!
8. Click the 'Final Step – Submit Payment' button to complete the process.
Having trouble renewing your domain name? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org -- we're here to assist you.