2. From the calendar templates [found in middle of the page], click the month of the year you want, and you'll be prompted to 'Open', 'Save' or 'Save as'. Choose the 'Save as" option and save your word doc to your desktop or other location where you can have access to it.
3. Open your MS Word calendar document and begin to edit the calendar by adding your events to the calendar.
4. Save your edited file.
5. Convert your MS Word document to a PDF file [This is optional]
6. *Upload your calendar to your website via your control panel.
7. Make sure you have a link created on your website so the file [PDF or MS Word Document] can be accessed by your visitors.